Hello our fetching Fellowers! It has been one hell of a week and I haven’t had the opportunity to give the blog some love. So here we go… I love makeup! Don’t we all? Everyone has there favorite brands and what works best for their complexion and coloring. I also love learning about new products and what will always have me lookin’ fresh and fine!
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation and Brush. This foundation and brush is the best. I have pretty clear skin but this foundation gives me that silky smooth porcelain complexion. It has SPF which is a plus to keep your skin protected during the day.
2. Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen: I have tried every eyeliner known to woman and man. They do not last and I always have some issues with it creating darker circles under my eyes than I already have. That is no more! This liquid eyeliner stays on all day and lasts. I love it and will never go back.
3. Benefit Lemon Aid: Who loves their Naked Eye Palette? I do! I also want it to last most of the day as I transition from the office to a late night event. Here’s a solution: Buy a primer or Benefit Lemon Aid. Not only does it prime my eye but it removes the darkness creating a smooth and clean canvas for your eyelid.
4. Dior DiorShow Mascara: Yassssss honey! This mascara has my eyelashes looking all thick and full. It comes with a heftier price tag but it’s worth every penny. I will never buy another mascara. Period.
5. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade and Brush: I have not met a woman with fantastic eyebrows who does not use some sort of Anastasia product. They have other options but my favorite is the pomade. I have struggled with my patchy eyebrows and getting a clean look for a perfectly shaped eyebrow. Thanks to my stylist at Red Head salon and this product my eyebrows look perf!
Voila! A necessary makeup selfie.